SoME has established various collaborations with many international famous companies, such as Intel, IBM, SMIC, Xilinx, Teradyne, Cadence, Synopsys and so on. The collaboration include joint courses, joint labs, university donations, joint research projects, technology forums, industry sponsored competitions, scholarship and internship. The collaboration brings SoME students to the front of a whole IC industry chain including design, fabrication, packaging and testing.
- TI-SJTU Joint IC Test Lab was establied in 2013;
- Agreement of Joint Master Engineering program signed by SoME and TSMC in 2011;
- Agreement of Joint Master Engineering program signed by SoME and HLMC in 2010;
- Agreement of Joint Master Engineering program signed by SoME and TI in 2010;
- Teradyne-SJTU Semiconductor Test laboratory was found in 2009;
- Xilinx-SJTU FPGA Laboratory was found in 2007;
- Agreement of Joint-Master program signed by SoME and SPREADTRUM in2007;
- Intel-SJTU Joint course started in 2005;
- Agreement of Joint-Master Engineering program signed by SoME and SMIC in 2004;
- SoME Summer school Program and IC competition were sponsored by companies such as SMIC, Intel, Samsung, Freescale, Huawei, SISCO, Spreadtrum, TI etc.
- SoME received University donations from Xilinx, ADI, Actel etc.
- Research Cooperation Agreement Signed by Huawei, Beiling etc.
- Lab Co-found Agreement Signed by SoME and 8th Research Institute of China Aerospace Science and Technology Cooperation;